The VIP areas at the festival have limited capacity.
All tickets and wristbands are the property of the Organisation.
In application of the provisions of Article 10 of Law 11/2009, of July 6, 2009, on the administrative regulation of public shows and recreational activities, and Article 50 of Decree 112/2010, of August 31, 2010, which approves the Regulations on public shows and recreational activities in Catalonia, the Organisation, in its capacity as organiser of Sónar+D, Sónar by Day and Sónar by Night, establishes the following Conditions of Admission:
- Climbing or standing on fences, barriers, trees, bushes, walls, security fences, climbing walls, attractions, temporary structures, exhibitions or buildings;
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters or personal motorised vehicles (except in the latter case when necessary due to a disability);
- Entry into restricted areas or other areas where it is not permitted;
- Crowd surfing and moshing or other similar unsafe activities;
- Large suitcases or bags/backpacks.
- Food or beverages (baby food not in glass containers);
- Illegal substances, including new psychoactive substances (commonly known as "legal highs") and/or other drugs considered unsafe, including nitrous oxide/laughing gas (and balloons and/or associated paraphernalia);
- Animals other than registered assistance dogs;
- Setting fires, participating in fires, or throwing objects into fires;
- Air horns, selfie sticks, cans, chinese lanterns, dangerous or noxious weapons/items, fireworks and flares, barbecues, flags, banners, poles, gas canisters, portable communication devices such as radios, radio jammers/scanners and similar items; glass (of any kind), high visibility clothing, megaphones, vuvuzelas, horns and other similar items capable of creating noise, laser pens, spray cans and any other items that we deem unsafe or pose a risk to public safety;
- Posters that are political, religious or deemed inappropriate by the Festival;
- Golf umbrellas, umbrellas and similar; tables; chairs; dining tents; seats and cane seats/cane poles; and other items considered by the Festival to be unsafe or a risk to public safety.
- Smoking in enclosed areas or other areas where smoking is prohibited.
Any attendee, even after entering the venue, may be expelled without the right to any refund for contravening the instructions of the Organisation’s staff at Sónar+D, Sónar by Day and Sónar by Night, for causing a disturbance, carrying or consuming drugs, or for apparent or potential intoxication, being held personally responsible for their own actions and any omissions that may cause damage to third parties or damage to property.
Entrance to Sónar+D, Sónar by Day and Sónar by Night is at the holder's own risk and the Organisation will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage suffered at the event, including damage, theft or loss of property and motor vehicles, except when the cause is due to the negligence of the festival.
In case of emergency, the ticket holder must follow the instructions and directions of the festival officials and/or other staff.
CCTV cameras may be used for health and safety and crime prevention purposes and/or as part of a recording that may be distributed (and the Ticket Holder consents to this on entering the Venue).
A cloakroom service is available for a fee. The organisation accepts no responsibility for damage, loss or theft of goods left by customers in the cloakroom.
Cloakroom opening hours are the same as festival opening and closing times.
Minors between 16 and 17 years old can access the Sónar+D, Sónar by Day and Sónar by Night venues, but are prohibited from consuming alcohol or tobacco, and may be expelled from the venue if they are found to have infringed on this prohibition. The Festival Organisation reserves the right to request national identity documents or passports which verify the age of the attendee at the entrance to the venue or at any time inside the venue.
Minors under 16 years old may enter the Sónar by Day venues, as long as they are accompanied by their parent or legal guardian*. Parents and legal guardians are required to fill in the "carta de autorización y responsabilidad de acceso de menores", and carry it with them at all times. The Festival Organisation reserves the right to request this authorisation at any moment. Minors under the age of 16 will not be allowed in any case to enter the Sónar by Night venue. En ningún caso se permitirá la entrada a los menores de 16 años en el recinto de Sónar de Noche.
*Minors aged 7 and over must purchase a ticket.
It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check the age restrictions applicable to the festival before purchasing tickets (any failure to comply with these restrictions may result in the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the site).
Travel to and from the venue, as well as parking are at the risk of the ticket holder.
In order to protect the environment, the use of public transportation is recommended.
Possession of a ticket does not entitle the ticket holder to use it for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes. Its improper use will oblige the advertiser and/or unauthorised user to pay a penalty equivalent to one thousand times the price of the most expensive ticket for the event, without prejudice to subsequent claims for general damages. Likewise, the ticket detected in violation of this prohibition may be confiscated and will be cancelled immediately.
Specific purchase conditions can be consulted here.
The Organiser will make complaint forms available to the public at SÓNAR in the allocated locations, according to the regulations in force, on request..
The Organisation shall be entitled to take legal action, both civil and criminal, as it deems appropriate against the perpetrators of any attempt to defraud, trespass and/or for damages caused to the Organisation, directly or indirectly.
These conditions are governed according to the applicable Spanish legislation. When the applicable legislation allows the parties to choose the jurisdiction, the parties, expressly waiving any other that may correspond to them, agree to submit the knowledge of the divergences that may arise from the interpretation or application of these conditions to the courts of the City of Barcelona, without prejudice to the rights of the consumer, who may claim before the courts of his domicile.