SonarÀgora is the debate area of Sónar+D, open to the entire public of Sónar by Day. In 2023, it will host three types of activities: masterclasses, artists from the festival ‘in conversation’, and debate forums.
Musicians, thinkers, opinion leaders, and research groups will all take part in debates and discussions covering themes from artist communities and music distribution platforms to digital creation tools, best practice in collaborative processes, and how to build virtual and physical spaces that encourage cross-disciplinary relationships.
In total, SonarÀgora will host 13 activities across Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at Sónar by Day.
*This stage has a limited capacity. Sónar+D ticket holders have priority access at the start of each activity.
- Thursday 1515:30 - 16:30Masterclass: CJ Carr presents 'AI Musical Sorcery'Masterclass
- Friday 1616:45 - 17:45Masterclass: Elijah presents ‘Yellow Squares’Masterclass
- Friday 1619:15 - 20:00In conversation: Steve Goodman (Kode9) & Moor MotherTalk
- Friday 1618:00 - 19:00Masterclass: AfrorackMasterclass
- Thursday 1510:30 - 12:30Art, Science and Technology Forum in collaboration with HacTe Forum
- Thursday 1518:00 - 19:00Domestic Data Streamers present ‘Artificial Ignorance and the Arts’Talk
- Thursday 1516:45 - 17:45Masterclass: 'Generative AI and the Arts' with Rhizomatiks, Daito Manabe and Yuya HanaiMasterclass
- Thursday 1519:15 - 20:00In conversation: Samantha Hudson & ParafenoTalk
- Saturday 1716:30 - 17:30Behind the show: Weirdcore + Black Box EchoTalk
- Friday 1611:00 - 13:00Music Innovation Forum Forum
- Friday 1615:30 - 16:30Masterclass: 'MATTER EXPRESSIONISM' presented by PUZZLE XMasterclass
- Thursday 1513:30 - 14:30FECYT presenta: Libro blanco de la interrelación entre arte, ciencia y tecnología Talk
- Thursday 1513:00 - 13:30Nodos y redes: mapeando la Red ACTSTalk
- Saturday 1718:00 - 19:30Panel: ‘Una celebración del talento local’ supported by Catalan ArtsTalk